OKI ML1120 Impact Printer Product Details
OKI 62428503 ML1120 Impact Printer
In today’s fast-moving business environment, the OKI 62428503 ML1120 Impact Printer is an essential tool that helps maintain end-user productivity. Enabling you to keep up with the demands placed on them in terms of reliability, print speeds, paper handling and ease of use. The printer that meets those demands better than any other in its class is the compact and affordable OKI 62428503 ML1120 Impact Printer.
Designed for general business and point-of-sale use, the 9-pin ML1120 easily handles a wide range of applications, such as invoices, receipts, inventory reports, spreadsheets, packing slips and more. It’s the printer you can depend on: with a reliability rating of 10,000 hours Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF)—which is 67% longer than its closest competitor—the ML1120 keeps on printing, day after day after day.
Whether in Super-Speed Draft, High-Speed Draft, Utility or Near-Letter Quality modes, the ML1120 enables end users to get more done in less time.
The OKI 62428503 ML1120 Impact Printer prints on cut sheet paper, and continuous forms up to 5 parts. With features such as zero-tear and autopark positioning, each form tears off cleanly and easily, eliminating waste. Changing the paper path from a rear push tractor to a bottom pull tractor is also quick and easy to do, requiring no separate options.
The ML1120 is equally at home on the front counter and in the back office. Place it wherever you want and it fits right in—with a 17% smaller footprint than its closest competitor. And its streamlined chassis conceals the parallel, serial and USB ports on the bottom. When you step up to the OKI 62428503 ML1120 Impact Printer, you’re getting the best value in reliable Impact printing.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Best-in-class reliability—rated at 10,000 hours MTBF for minimum downtime and maximum end-user productivity
- Designed for general business and point-of-sale applications
- Fastest print speed in all modes High-speedDraft, Utility and Near-Letter Quality Crisp, clear printing on 5-part forms
- Small footprint saves space-connectivity ports that are at the bottom of the printer for amore compact profile
- Easy-to-use operator panel for quick selection of printer functions
- Zero-tear and auto-park help to eliminate wasted forms
- ENERGY STAR® compliance 4-million character ribbon life
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Frequently Bought Together
- Buy this item with OKI ML1120 Ribbon Cartridge
Manufactured by: Oki Data
Warranty provided by: Oki Data
Mfg Part No: 62428503
( Length:17, Width:12, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 12.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Oki Data logos are registered trademarks of Oki Data. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.