HP CP5225n CE711A LaserJet Color Printer - 600 x 600 dpi, 20 ppm, Network Ready, USB, 540 MHz, 192MBItem#: YYT2-42478R | Model#: CE711A#BGJ
- Price Was:
- Instant Savings:
- - $951.00 (35%)
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
HP CP5225n LaserJet Color Printer Product Details
HP CP5225n CE711A LaserJet Color Printer
Handle all your business documents, marketing materials, and wide-format projects at a cost that's often less than a copy shop's. It's easy with our networkable Color LaserJet Pro CP5225n CE711A, which supports sizes from 3 x 5" to 12 x 18" and weights up to 220 g/m. And thanks to adjustable trays, you can print on plain, premium, and glossy paper.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Get affordable, brilliant A3 printing in your own office.
- Count on easy-to-use, easy-to-manage technology.
- Reduce your environmental impact with features that help you save energy and paper.
Affordable A3 printing
Now you can handle all your business printing and A3 output in your own office using the HP CP5225n CE711A LaserJet. Print everyday business documents and marketing materials as well as wide-format projects at an affordable price—often less than printing at a copy shop.
Easily print on different types of paper—plain, premium, and glossy—with adjustable paper trays. The printer supports sizes from 3 by 5 in up to 12 by 18 in and weights up to 220 g/m2. The 100-sheet multipurpose tray and 250-sheet input tray offer flexibility.
Use the HP Print Cost Estimator—available in the included HP Print View Software—to compare the cost of printing internally versus at a copy shop.
High-quality output on a range of documents
The HP CP5225n CE711A LaserJet Color Printer helps you make an impact by putting your business in the best light. Confidently print spreadsheets, line drawings, marketing materials, client presentations, and more. Using in-line printer architecture, four colors are aligned and applied in a single pass for reliable, accurate print quality. HP ImageREt 3600 is image resolution technology that creates smooth colors, sharp images, and crisp text. Original HP cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner deliver consistent, print shop-quality results on a range of papers designed for professional office printing
Enjoy superior print quality at speeds of up to 20 ppm and a black-and-white first page out in as fast as 14.5 seconds, letter (as fast as 16 seconds, A4). Instant-on Technology provides a warm-up time from low-power mode that’s up to 50% faster compared to competitive models. In fact, your print job may be finished before many printers have started printing.
Easy to use, share and maintain
The printer’s control panel is intuitive and instructive. Networked models are easy to share, and it’s a snap to replace and order supplies. Access the technology, services, solutions, and support you need to manage and grow your business with HP Total Care.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Spotlight: Color Printers & Dye Sublimation Printing
Manufactured by: HP (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HP (Canada)
UPC No: 885631551004
Mfg Part No: CE711A#BGJ
( Length:28, Width:28, Depth:19)
Shipping Weight: 68.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HP (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.