Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers - 75 Watts RMS, 27 Watts SubwooferItem#: YYT2-61009V | Model#: 980-000430
Currently Out Of Stock!
Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers Product Details
Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers
With the Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers; be moved by big, 5.1 sound from your music, movies, and games.
You run the show
The Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers multiple inputs let you connect your PC, game console, iPod, DVD player, and more.
It envelops you, immersing you in the action—rich, immersive surround sound, even from two-channel stereo sources.
Turn it up
Fill the room with 75 watts (RMS) of power—and rattle a few windows while you’re at it.
What It Is And Why You Need It.
- 5.1 channel Surround Sound Speakers
- Multiple inputs - You’ve got the flexibility to set up your system the way you want to. Connect your PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPod, DVD player, and more.
- Surround sound with 3D Stereo - You’ll hear it all around you—even from two-channel sources. Your speakers convert two-channel stereo into an immersive surround sound experience.
- 75 watts (RMS) of power - You’ve got enough power to fill the room with sound—and even rattle a few windows.
- Ported, down-firing subwoofer - Deep bass brings your music, movies, and games to life.
- Dedicated bass control - You’re in command—dial the bass up or down to for as much (or little) boom as you want.
- Works with - Computers, music players, TVs, DVD players and other audio sources with 3.5 mm or RCA audio out; PlayStation 2, PLAYSTATION 3, Xbox 360 or Wii using the AV cable that comes with your console
The Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers give you 360-degree sound. Music isn’t about staying still. It’s about movement. Yet most speakers are designed to sound their best when you’re sitting right in front of them. But you don’t have to just sit there and take it. You can choose speakers that sound good throughout the room—Logitech speakers with 360-degree sound.
With most speakers, you need to sit in the sweet spot – usually smack dab in the middle, depending on how you’ve arranged your system – to get the best sound. Dance around the room or pick a different seat and your audio just won’t sound right. That’s because the high and mid frequencies drop out when you move to the side or back of the speaker. (Their shorter wavelengths don’t wrap around the speaker like low frequencies.)
Moving all around with 360-degree sound. Our 360-degree speakers are different. They’ve got both forward- and backward-firing drivers that project sound more uniformly around the speaker over a wider range of frequencies—not just the low ones. That means the direct and reflected sound are more tonally balanced for a better, more immersive listening experience. The result? A broad sweet spot that gives you rich, balanced sound in every corner of the room and everywhere in between. So, you can go ahead and make your move.
Making sound choices about digital sound with the Z506 Surround Sound Speakers. MP3s. Internet radio. Streaming. The days of the CD, let alone the record, are long gone. But while the digital revolution has made music of all kinds easier to get (and take wherever you go), you’re also confronted with a lot of choices about how to enjoy that music, about making the digital audible.
Be moved by big, 5.1 sound. With 75 watts (RMS) of room-filling sound and a powerful subwoofer, this system will bring your music, movies, and games to life.
A Closer Look
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Logitech
Warranty provided by: Logitech
UPC No: 097855066473
Mfg Part No: 980-000430
( Length:16, Width:8, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 12.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Logitech logos are registered trademarks of Logitech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.