Zalman CNPS8000A Multi-Socket CPU Cooler - Low Profile, 4 HeatpipesItem#: Z20-1172 | Model#: CNPS8000A
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Zalman CNPS8000A Multi-Socket CPU Cooler Product Details
Zalman CNPS8000A Multi-Socket CPU Cooler
The Zalman CNPS8000A Multi-Socket CPU Cooler ’s height is 66mm and it is designed to be installed in ATX case as well as slim or LP (low profile) cases. Four heatpipes and aluminum fins are designed for maximum cooling while switching noise free, down-blowing 92mm fan minimizes noise and cools not only the CPU but also provides powerful peripheral cooling. The Zalman CNPS8000A Multi-Socket CPU Cooler features the Zalman FAN MATE 2, an adjustable fan speed controller, designed for performance and noise level setting according to user preferences.
The Zalman CNPS8000A Multi-Socket CPU Cooler's installation clip and bolt are designed as one-piece, making installation convenient, and the patented back plate prevents flexing of the motherboard. The Zalman CNPS8000A Multi-Socket CPU Cooler also comes with high performance super thermal grease to maximize heat transfer from the CPU to the CPU Cooler base for intensified cooling performance.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Compatible with the following CPUs: Pentium 4, Celeron D, Pentium D, Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Extreme, Pentium Dual Core, Core i5, Core i3, Core i7 Extreme, Sempron, Athlon, Athlon FX, Dual-Core Opteron, Phenom, Athlon X2 Dual-Core, Phenom II, Athlon II.
- The CNPS8000A accommodates a broad range of sockets: Intel LGA1156/1366/775 and AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2.
- The CPU cooler’s height is 66mm and designed to be installed in ATX case as well as slim or LP (low profile) cases.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Zalman
Warranty provided by: Zalman
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CNPS8000A
UPC No: 823884201345
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Z20-1172
55 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit G
Richmond Hill, ON
Canada, L4B 1E5
- Zalman logos are registered trademarks of Zalman. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.