Tripp-Lite Cat6/Cat5e Punch Down Keystone Jack Product Details
Tripp-Lite N238-001-RD Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jack
Put your trust on the Tripp-Lite N238-001-RD Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jack to aid you in getting that organized work setup that you want. The Tripp-Lite N238-001-RD Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jack offers the best connection for your network by utilizing the capabilities of the Cat5e and the Cat6 network cables. The Tripp-Lite N238-001-RD Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jack has dual-color coded labeling that is very useful in identifying 568A and 568B wiring schemes.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Dual-color coded labeling; it is made specifically for 568A and 568B cables
- Compatible for Cat6 or Cat5e wiring; you have the flexibility in using this product on any wiring scheme you have
- Optimized for Cat6 connection; having this kind of connection ensures you of fast gigabit network data speeds
- Compliant with EIA/TIA Cat6 connecting hardware specifications
- Dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A & 568B (258A) wiring schemes
- Compact casing fits into any conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel
- UL-certified ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Permanent Link/Channel Identification Test
- Uniquely patterned, printed circuit board designed to meet Cat6 performances
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332153579
Mfg Part No: N238-001-RD
( Length:2, Width:1, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.