Tripp Lite Duplex MMF Patch Cable Product Details
Tripp Lite N320-20M Duplex MMF Patch Cable
Experience high-speed network connections by using the Tripp Lite N320-20M Duplex MMF Patch Cable. This fiber optic cable ensures a faster and reliable network connection. The Tripp Lite N320-20M Duplex MMF Patch Cable has LC Male connectors on each end and is 65ft in length to provide you with more room to set up your LAN connections without moving equipment. Order one today!
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber
- PVC jacket
- Length: 20-meter (66ft) Connectors: LC connector on each end
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Color coded shrouds identify transmit and receive
- Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated and OFNR (riser rated)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332125712
Mfg Part No: N320-20M
( Length:6, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.