StarTech 1-Port ExpressCard Gigabit Ethernet Adapt Product Details
StarTech EC1000S 1-Port ExpressCard Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Card
The StarTech Port ExpressCard Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Card allows you to have a hassle free connection to Gigabit Ethernet network when connected to a laptop ExpressCard port. It is suitable for delivering a fast performance which is essential for any network based tasks such as CAD, graphic design, digital audio authoring, etc with a data transfer rate of 1000mbps. It also supports IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and full and half duplex network connectivity. Plus, this awesome product supports the hot-swap and plug-and-play features. Click on the order button now and enhance your connectivity system by buying the StarTech Port ExpressCard Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Hot-Swap and Plug-and-Play supported; ease of use guaranteed
- RJ 45 port; easy connection
- 1000 mbps speed; fast data transfer
- Auto-negotiation between 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Microsoft® NDIS5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Segmentation Task-offload (Large send v1 and Large send v2) support
- Supports IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Supports Wake On Lan (WOL) power management options
- Supports jumbo frame to 9K bytes
- Auto-MDIX, automatically configures the port for straight through or cross over communication
- Supports Full and Half Duplex network connectivity
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030839808
Mfg Part No: EC1000S
( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.