Tripp Lite PDUB20 Dual Source Power Distribution U Product Details
Tripp Lite PDUB20 Dual Source Power Distribution Unit
The Tripp Lite PDUB20 Dual Source Power Distribution Unit's PDU systems enable live-replacement of standard UPS systems for maintenance with no interruption of connected server or networking loads. Dual input power cables support PDU connection to separate Utility and UPS power sources. Manual transfer switch with lighted status indicators controls the source of power to connected equipment between Utility and UPS. Set the switch to UPS during normal operation and connected equipment will receive full-time conditioned power from the UPS. Set the switch to Utility to momentarily power connected equipment from the Utility line cord and bypass the UPS while the UPS system is removed and replaced with a fresh one. Once the new UPS is up and running with all data and electrical connections restored, set the switch back to the UPS setting to once again provide fully-conditioned UPS power to connected equipment.
The Tripp Lite PDUB20 Dual Source Power Distribution Unit is universally compatible with any Tripp Lite or other brand of 100-127V UPS rated 2200 to 2600VA with a 5-20P input plug. Pair of attached 5-20P PDU input cables connect to separate Utility and UPS power sources. 4 5-15R and 4 5-15/20R outlets support critical networking loads in both Utilty and UPS operating modes. 2U rackmount installation in 2 or 4 post racks with support for space saving rear-post mounting in the same rack space as your Tripp Lite PDUB20 Dual Source Power Distribution Unit.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- 2U rackmount hot-swap PDU enables live replacement of a standard UPS system without shutting down connected server and networking equipment
- Universally compatible with any Tripp Lite or other brand of 100-127V UPS rated 2200-2600VA with a NEMA 5-15P or 5-20P input plug
- Manual transfer switch with lighted status indicators controls PDU output between Utility and UPS power sources
- 2U horizontal rackmount form factor compatible with 2 or 4 post racks
- Pair of attached 5-15P PDU input cables connect to separate Utility and UPS power sources
- 4 Built-in 5-15R and 4 5-15/20R outlets continuously pass power to critical loads from selectable Utility or UPS input power sources
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332153883
Mfg Part No: PDUB20
( Length:21, Width:7, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 8.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.