Iogear 16Port KVM Switch with Built-in LCD Display Product Details
Iogear GCL1816KITU 16-Port KVM Switch with Built-in LCD Display
The Iogear GCL1816KITU 16-Port KVM Switch with Built-in LCD Display is an integrated LCD console and 16 port KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) switch with bundled USB KVM cables that offers secure access to 16 VGA, USB computers. It features a convenient rack mountable sliding / retractable 17" TFT LCD active matrix monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad for a space-saving and streamlined integration. For added convenience, the Iogear GCL1816KITU 16-Port KVM Switch with Built-in LCD Display also supports an external USB mouse. An extra USB / PS/2 console port is provided on the rear panel to manage the LCD KVM switch from an external console (monitor, keyboard, and mouse). All this in a universal 1U rack mount space.
The Iogear GCL1816KITU 16-Port KVM Switch with Built-in LCD Display supports both PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for the connected computers, and it features supports for USB peripheral devices to be used for system upgrades with the attached computers. A single Iogear GCL1816KITU 16-Port KVM Switch with Built-in LCD Display can control up to 16 computers. As many as 16 additional compatible KVM switches can be cascaded to reach up to 256 computers controlled from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse console with easy computer switching via front LED pushbuttons, OSD, and hotkeys.
What It Is An Why You Need It:
- Equipped with 8 x 6ft and 8 x 10ft USB KVM Cables
- Increases space, productivity, and provides as an energy cost savings solution
- It contributes to a greener environment by reducing the amount of waste generated by multiple components
- An easy / efficient way to organize and streamline a growing or expanding server operation
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Iogear
Warranty provided by: Iogear
UPC No: 881317506436
Mfg Part No: GCL1816KITU
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Iogear logos are registered trademarks of Iogear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.