Ergotron Neo-Flex™ Combo Lift StandItem#: YYS2-4533156 | Model#: 33-331-085
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Ergotron Neo-Flex™ Combo Lift Stand Product Details
Perfect for extensive laptop computing - work healthy and comfortable. Simply combine your notebook with an LCD display, separate keyboard and mouse to create a productive dual-display configuration.
Save time by viewing multiple applications at once. With this stand's height adjustment, tilt and rotation, you'll get desktop computing comfort combined with the portability of a laptop.
- Get desktop comfort with notebook portability - the perfect home base for the business traveller who is constantly on the go
- Adjust the height of your notebook and external LCD for maximum productivity and ergonomic comfort
- Superior technical design enables use with or without a docking station
- Create a productive dual-display configuration by placing your notebook's screen alongside an LCD
- Flexible design enables notebook to be configured on either the right or left side
- Perfectly align notebook and monitor bezels for optimum viewing comfort and enhanced productivity
- Integrated base rollers enable 360° pan rotation of the stand so you can share your views with others
- Patented motion technology produces smooth adjustment
- Its small footprint frees up your desktop to increase workspace, making the addition of a second display an easy fit
- Five-inch (12.7 cm) height adjustment ergonomically accommodates average range of users
- Includes stand, laptop platform, one sliding monitor bracket, manual, VESA-monitor mounting kit, cable ties, hoop & loop kit, clips, non-slip pad.
- Designed for use with a separate, external keyboard for proper ergonomics.
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse not included.
- Everything is included to neatly route cables behind the stand, out of the way.
- Weight Capacity: 12-28 lbs (5.4-12.7 kg) total; notebook = 6-12 lbs (2.7-5.4 kg); monitor = 6-16 lbs (2.7-7.2 kg).
- Monitor up/down tilt = +25°/-5°.
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm).
- Tested in compliance to UL specification 1678 tip stability test
MAXIMUM SCREEN SIZE: 20
MOUNT TYPE: Desktop Stand
ROTATION (DEGREES): 360° P/L
TILT (DEGREES): 30°
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 12+28 lbs
LCD SIZE: up to 20"
LIMITED WARRANTY: Three (3) Years
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 33-331-085
STYLE: Flat and Tilting
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 698833011715
Mfg Part No: 33-331-085
( Length:24, Width:17, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 22.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.