StarTech UNIDUPDOCK Hard Drive Dock/Duplicator Product Details
StarTech UNIDUPDOCK Hard Drive Dock/Duplicator
The StarTech Hard Drive Dock/Duplicator lets you duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without the use of a host computer system. It allows you to create an exact one to one sector clone from one hard drive to another, including partition and boot sector information and all data, at a rate of 72Mbps. This device supports plug-and-play installation and can be connected to your host computer through USB 2.0, providing data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps. It supports both SATA and IDE 2.5in 3.5in hard drives. By viewing the LCD display, you can select the option you want or check the status. With Built in RAID 0, 1, and BIG functionality, this device delivers brilliant operation. Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista™, Mac and Linux operating systems, it functions as both hard drive copying/imaging solution. Order the StarTech Hard Drive Dock/Duplicator now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 72Mbps; faster unparalleled performance
- USB 2.0; gives you stable connectivity
- LCD display; can select the option you want or check the status
- Compatibility; supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista™, Mac and Linux operating systems
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030836999
Mfg Part No: UNIDUPDOCK
( Length:12, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.