BIOSTAR TZ77XE3 Intel 7 Series Motherboard - ATX, Socket H2 (LGA1155), Intel Z77 Express, 2600MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA III (6Gb/s), RAID, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, PCIe 3.0, SLI/CrossFireXItem#: B450-1155 | Model#: TZ77XE3
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
BIOSTAR TZ77XE3 Intel 7 Series Motherboard Product Details
BIOSTAR TZ77XE3 Intel 7 Series Motherboard
If you are looking for a stable platform to install the latest components into your computer, choose the BIOSTAR TZ77XE3 Intel 7 Series Motherboard. Featuring its Socket H2 (LGA1155) processor interface, you’ll be able to install the latest processors in the market today such as the 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3, i5, or even the i7 processor, for you to experience fast and smooth system performance that could certainly handle your heavy computing needs. With its four 240-Pin DDR3 memory slots, it allows you to utilize up to 32GB (8GB per slot) of DDR3 memory so that your computer could handle your intense multitasking with ease. Thanks to its six SATA slots, it enables you to connect a variety of hard drives, solid state drives, and optical drives. Great for serious gamers, graphic designers, and video editors, this ATX motherboard is also CrossFireX and SLI ready that means that it can support multiple GPUs for outstanding graphics performance. And with its DirectX 11 support, you can enjoy vivid image rendering through the tessellation technology. Get the BIOSTAR TZ77XE3 Intel 7 Series Motherboard now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- ATX motherboard; offers a stable platform that can support the latest computer components in the market today
- Socket H2 (LGA1155) processor interface; enables you to install the 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3, i5, or even the i7 processor
- Four 240-Pin DDR3 memory slots; allows you to utilize up to 32GB (8GB per slot) of DDR3 memory for fast and smooth system performance
- Six SATA slots; enables you to connect a variety of hard drives, solid state drives, and optical drives
- CrossFireX and SLI ready; allows you to install multiple GPUs for outstanding visuals performance
- DirectX 11 support; offers vivid images through tessellation technology
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Biostar
Warranty provided by: Biostar
UPC No: 802700504501
Mfg Part No: TZ77XE3
( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Biostar logos are registered trademarks of Biostar. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.