StarTech PEX1394B3LP FireWire Card Adapter Product Details
StarTech PEX1394B3LP FireWire Card Adapter
The StarTech PEX1394B3LP FireWire Card Adapter comes equipped with a low profile bracket for installation in small form factor PCs, and includes an optional full-size bracket for installation in a standard-sized PC case. Moreover, the StarTech PEX1394B3LP FireWire Card Adapter can be installed in a PCIe slot to add two IEEE1394b (FireWire 800 - 9 pin) ports and one IEEE1394a (FireWire 400 - 6 pin) port, providing broad compatibility with a wide range of FireWire devices (e.g. DV camcorders, external hard drives, digital cameras, etc.).
The StarTech PEX1394B3LP FireWire Card Adapter features a native (single chip) PCI Express chipset, which provides faster, more reliable and cost-effective performance than expansion cards that utilize a "bridge" chip.
What it is and Why You Need it:
- Maximum data transfer rate of 800 Mbps
- PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.1 compliant
- Compliant with 1394 Open Host Controller Interface Specification 1.1
- Configured with a low profile bracket attached and includes and extra full profile bracket
- Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect and disconnect devices without powering down the system
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030837897
Mfg Part No: PEX1394B3LP
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.