Visiontek 900308 Radeon HD 4350 Video Card - 512MB, DDR2, PCI-Express 2.0 (x1), DMS-59, Dual DVI, DirectX 10.1, Single-Slot, Low ProfileItem#: YYD2-900308CN | Model#: 900308
- Price Was:
- Instant Savings:
- - $16.00 (13%)
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
Visiontek Radeon HD 4350 512MB DDR2 Video Card Product Details
Visiontek 900308 Radeon HD 4350 Video Card
Increase your PC's visual performance with the Visiontek 900308 Radeon HD 4350 Video Card. This amazing video card is a perfect-fit for business-oriented users who engage in video conferencing and use creative applications that require higher rendering rates and exceptionally detailed visual quality. Deliver the speed to easily get the demanding job done - with multi-monitor support, you can expand your visual workspace to help finish more work in less time. Its Short Form Factor design is a perfect-fit for today's Low Profile desktops and workstations. You can also convert this card to standard ATX design with a tall bracket even for a standard chassis. Featuring the new ultra-threaded core architecture and AMD's revolutionary AvivoTM video and display technology, this amazing video is perfect for gaming, multimedia, office productivity, and workstation applications. For optimal visual performance, get the Visiontek 900308 Radeon HD 4350 Video Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Radeon HD 4350 Video Card; utilize 512MB of DDR2 ram to deliver incredible images.
- High Definition 3D Performance & Image Quality; enjoy high-quality 3D images at your PC.
- Full DirectX 10.1 and DirectX 9 support; boost performance with awesome graphics and smooth gameplay.
- Dual DVI or Dual VGA mode; make a connection with your source.
Manufactured by: VisionTek
Warranty provided by: VisionTek
UPC No: 784090025784
Mfg Part No: 900308
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- VisionTek logos are registered trademarks of VisionTek. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.