NetShelter SX 42U 600mm Wide x 1200mm Deep Enclosu Product Details
IT enclosures optimized for cable management, power distribution, and airflow management. Includes: Baying hardware, Documentation CD, Key(s), Leveling feet, Mounting Hardware, Pre-installed casters, Side Panels, User Manual.
- Integrated with APC InfraStruXure products - APC cooling, power distribution, and cable management products work seamlessly with the enclosures to provide a complete IT infrastructure support system.
- Guaranteed compatibility - Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19" equipment. The APC "Fits Like a Glove" money back guarantee provides peace of mind that all of your EIA-310-D compliant rack-mount equipment will physically fit in a NetShelter SX enclosure.
- Cable Access - Large cable access slots in the roof provides access for overhead cable egress. The bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor.
- Simple Selection - No need to spend hours choosing from and compiling dozens of part numbers to create a single enclosure. APC has made it easy by handling the details and providing complete enclosures with single part numbers.
- Ventilated - Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment.
- Quick release doors - Front door can be moved to the opposite side or interchanged with rear doors. Doors are easily removed with simple lift-off design.
- Half-height side panels - Half-height quick release side panels reduce size and weight for easy handling and access to equipment. Side panels are lockable utilizing a single key with the doors.
- Rear Cable Management channels - Integrated and adjustable rear channel provides zero U mounting locations for toolless accessories. Each channel has two mounting bays to support a combination of up to four accessories such as PDUs and vertical cable organizers.
- Adjustable mounting rails - The vertical mounting rails can be adjusted in 1/4 in (6.4 mm) increments covering virtually any mounting requirement for IT equipment. U positions are numbered front and back for rapid installation of equipment.
- Split rear doors - Split rear doors improve access and serviceability to rear of rack mounted equipment. The split rear doors help to maximize floor space. Only 11 inches (279 mm) of clearance is required behind the enclosures to allow for door swing.
- Castors and adjustable leveling feet - Enclosures are shipped standard with both leveling feet and castors. Leveling feet can be quickly adjusted through the use of a screwdriver or drill, eliminating the need to reach underneath with a wrench.
- Overhead cable management - Overhead cable troughs and partitions install toollessly on the roof of the enclosure eliminating the need for ceiling mounted or underfloor mounted cable trays. Cable troughs and partitions are designed to manage both power and data cables while maintaining separation.
- Joining capability - Enclosures include pre-installed joining hardware to join enclosures in a row and provide additional stability to the enclosure.
- Structural Stability - A proven frame design, heavy-gauge mounting rails, and heavy-duty casters provide for 3000 lb (1364 kg) static and 2250 lb (1023 kg) dynamic load ratings.
- Integrated electrical grounding - The roof, side panels and front and rear doors are grounded to the frame of the enclosure. Eight additional electrical grounding inserts are located on the frame for external grounding.
COLOR FINISH: Black
ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE: RoHS, China RoHS
FRONT DOOR: 16 Gauge
LIMITED WARRANTY: 5 Year Repair or Replace
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: AR3300
MAXIMUM DEPTH ": 47
MAXIMUM HEIGHT ": 78
REAR DOOR: 18 Gauge
REGULATORY APPROVALS: UL 60950
VERTICAL POSTS: 16 Gauge
WEIGHT CAPACITY (STATIC LOAD) LBS.: 3006.3
WEIGHT LBS: 295.6
DESCRIPTION: NetShelter Deep Enclosure
EIA MOUNTING RAILS: 14 Gauge
MAXIMUM MOUNTING DEPTH ": 41
MAXIMUM WIDTH ": 23
RACK HEIGHT: 42U
ROOF: 18 Gauge
SIDE PANELS: 18 Gauge
WEIGHT CAPACITY (DYNAMIC LOAD) LBS.: 2254.7
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304256274
Mfg Part No: AR3300
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 354.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.