APC UPS Network Management Card 2 with Environment Product Details
APC AP9631 UPS Network Management Card 2 with Environmental Monitoring
The APC AP9631 UPS Network Management Card 2 with Environmental Monitoring. This APC AP9631 UPS Network Management Card 2 delivers secure monitoring and control of an individual APC UPS via web browser, command line interface, or SNMP. Embedded technology provides reliability with notification features that inform you of problems as they occur. For protected servers, the included PowerChute Network Shutdown software provides graceful, unattended shutdown in the event of an extended power outage, always keeping business information safe. The APC AP9631 UPS Network Management Card 2 with Environmental Monitoring support allows you to connect temperature sensors, temperature/humidity sensors, or relay input/output connectors that support two input contacts and one output relay.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Notification: Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Scheduling: Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
- Browser Accessible: View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Reboot equipment remotely: Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
- Password Security: User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access.
- Compatible with Smart-Slot enabled UPSs: Compatible with all APC SmartSlot UPSs, including Smart-UPS and Symmetra units
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304267423
Mfg Part No: AP9631
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0300 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.