StarTech UNIDUPDOCK Hard Drive Dock/Duplicator Product Details
StarTech UNIDUPDOCK Hard Drive Dock/Duplicator
The UNIDUPDOCK Universal SATA/IDE Dual Drive Hard Drive Duplicator functions as both a convenient hard drive copying/imaging solution and an external SATA/IDE HDD docking station for 2.5in (up to 500Gb) or 3.5in SATA/SATA II hard drives (up to 2 TB).
Providing quick, yet complete hard drive cloning functionality, the UNIDUPDOCK universal dock can operate as a standalone HDD duplicator with no connection to a host computer, delivering an exact 1 to 1 clone of the target hard drive including partition and boot sector information as well as user data at a copy rate of 72 MB/sec.
Supporting both IDE and SATA, the UNIDUPDOCK universal duplicator dock enables duplication from SATA to SATA, IDE to SATA or SATA to IDE, and IDE to IDE, as long as the source drive does not exceed the size of the destination drive. Functioning as a universal IDE and SATA HDD docking station, the hard drive duplicator can be connected to a computer through USB with support for simple plug-and-play installation, allowing users to access hard drive contents without having to mount in an external drive enclosure or open the computer case for conventional drive installation.
A versatile storage and hard drive cloning utility, the hard drive duplicator/external HDD docking station features a small form factor design that makes it a suitable addition to desktop and laptop operating environments.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Stand-alone push-button control and LCD display combined with HDD cloning feature provides a simple way to create 1:1 copies of hard drives without connecting to a host computer.
- Small form factor design leaves much of the drive surface exposed, ensuring maximum dissipation of operating heat
- Built-in short circuit protection eliminates drive shorts, ensuring true hot-swapping capability
- Fast and easy plug and play installation of the hard drives enables quick, convenient access to data without having to mount the hard drives in an enclosure
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030836999
Mfg Part No: UNIDUPDOCK
( Length:6, Width:7, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 2.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.