Aten CE790 Proxime KVM Console Extender Product Details
Aten CE790 Proxime KVM Console Extender
The Aten CE790 Proxime KVM Console Extender is an IP based KVM Extender with audio and RS-232 functionality. It provides control of a computer system from a remote console (keyboard, monitor, and mouse) located anywhere on your LAN.
In addition to all the advantages of analog extenders, the Aten CE790 Proxime KVM Console Extender may be configured in point-to-point, multi point to single point and multi point to multipoint arrangements, video quality remains consistent regardless of distance, there is no need to run an extra cable, and there are no distance limitations other than the size of your LAN.
The CE790 system consists of a transmitter (CE790T) that connects to a source system and a receiver (CE790R) that is located on the user’s desk. It has a built in HTTP server so in a single point- to- point arrangement it eliminates the need for a network. When used in multi point arrangements, the Aten CE790 Proxime KVM Console Extender connects into your existing network; it’s simply a matter of assigning each unit its own IP address and using the On Screen Display (OSD) to select your source or destination. The OSD is built into both the receiver and transmitter modules to provide a straightforward method to configure and operate the system.
The addition of audio and RS232 make the CE790 an ideal solution for Secure Access Control by providing video, two-way voice communication and a conduit for serially controlled tilt and pan camera motors or fingerprint scanners. Take full advantage of the Aten CE790 Proxime KVM Console Extender today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Single or multi point connections
- No video deterioration over distance
- No distance limitations
- Connects into your current network no extra cabling
- On Screen Display (OSD) simplifies set up and connecting receivers and transmitters
- Receivers and Transmitters are available as individual units
- The number of units that can be connected is limited to the number of IP Address available on your LAN.
- Industrial ethernet surge protectors prevent lightning and ground loop damage
- No software required
- Dual console operation – control your system from both the transmitter and receiver USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
- High resolution video – up to 1920 x 1080
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 672792001963
Mfg Part No: CE790
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.