Gateway NV57 Notebook PC Product Details
Gateway NV57 Notebook PC
The Gateway NV57 Notebook PC is an excellent entertainment platform that can go with you wherever you roam. Powered by an AMD Turion II Dual-Core M500 CPU this notebook can chew through your processing tasks and still save battery power. This AMD processor is augmented by 4GB of fast DDR2 memory. That’s not all! This entertainment PC has a 15.6-inch HD capable LED backlit display, perfect for enjoying your High Definition entertainment media. The Gateway NV57 Notebook PC has an onboard Blu-ray player as well as 500GB hard drive. Enjoy your favorite Blu-ray movies on the road or export to a fully 1080p flat panel TV with integrated HDMI port. With plenty of connectivity options, the Gateway NV57 Notebook PC has room for all your peripherals…it even has an integrated media card reader so you can load up your portable flash based media devices, digital cameras, cell phones, etc. Onboard 802.11b/g/n wireless keeps you connected on the move…all you need is an accessible hotspot! The entire system runs on Windows 7 Home Premium operating system.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- A Blu-ray equipped entertainment platform perfect for wherever you roam.
- AMD Turion II Dual-Core M500 2.2GHz processor and 4GB of DDR2 Memory
- Integrated Blu-ray Player
- 15.6-inch HD capable LED backlit display
- 500GB hard drive, Media Card Reader
- Window 7 Home Premium Operating System
Manufactured by: Gateway (Canada)
Warranty provided by: Acer
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: LX.WGD02.062
Box Size: ( Length:18, Width:13, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 9.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A180-7301 CA
55 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit G
Richmond Hill, ON
Canada, L4B 1E5
- Gateway (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of Gateway (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.