TrippLite SRCOOL12K Portable Air Conditioning Unit Product Details
TrippLite SRCOOL12K Portable Air Conditioning Unit
The TrippLite SRCOOL12K Portable Air Conditioning Unit is a next-generation air conditioner designed for supplemental area cooling, emergency cooling and off-hour cooling applications. The TrippLite SRCOOL12K Portable Air Conditioning Unit uses environmentally friendly R410a refridgerant, which complies with EPA standards for 2010 and beyond, and is accepted worldwide. It contains zero, ozone depleting R22 refridgerant that has been banned by the EPS for new equipment manufactured after January 1, 2010. Depending on the humidity level in the room, collection tanks could require emptying several times per day. The TrippLite SRCOOL12K Portable Air Conditioning Unit has a built-in evaporator that expels the condensed water through the exhaust duct, so there is no need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank.
Efficient, compact, self-contained and portable, the 120V, 60 Hz SRCOOL12K is ideal for use in data centers, server and wiring closets, IT environments, home and small business offices, conference rooms, warehouses, entertainment centers or other venues with heat-sensitive equipment, particularly in areas that facility air conditioning can't reach. The TrippLite SRCOOL12K Portable Air Conditioning Unit not only adjusts ambient room temperatures, but can also dehumidify and filter the air, providing better air quality for enhanced equipment performance with minimal noise and power consumption.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 12,000 BTU of cooling power (over twice the cooling capacity of nearest competitor)
- Uses environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant. (Contains zero ozone depleting R22 refrigerant which has been banned by the U.S. EPA in new equipment after January 1, 2010)
- No water collection tank required. A built in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank that needs to be emptied every few hours
- Cold air output can be precisely directed through a 71" flexible tube to the 'hot spot' for better, faster cooling
- Compact, portable, self-contained design; ideal for IT, industrial, commercial and similar applications
Designed for quick, simple installation, the TrippLite SRCOOL12K Portable Air Conditioning Unit plugs into a standard 5-15R outlet with no adapter required. Both a standard louvered vent (for general room cooling) and a directional ducted cooling vent (to direct cold air where most needed) are provided. A directional exhaust duct safely removes hot air from the room.
The TrippLite SRCOOL12K Portable Air Conditioning Unit meets the needs of the most demanding applications with 12,000 BTU of cooling power. A built-in timer enables the unit to be programmed for unattended startup and shutdown. Controls and displays are conveniently mounted on the top panel. An included window/drop ceiling kit provides multiple installation options.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332145765
Mfg Part No: SRCOOL12K
( Length:27, Width:14, Depth:34)
Shipping Weight: 85.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.