Cisco SPA 509G IP Phone Product Details
Cisco SPA 509G IP Phone
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the SIP-based Cisco SPA 509G IP Phone with Programmable Keys has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
What It Is & Why You Need It:
- Full-featured 12-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Cisco HD Voice for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco® SPA 500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 509G IP Phoneaddresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA 509G.
The Cisco SPA 509G 12-line IP Phone with Programmable Keys also supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when used with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
The Cisco SPA 509G uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Get the Cisco SPA 509G IP Phone today!
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 882658270000
Mfg Part No: SPA509G
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.