StarTech PCIUSB7 7 Port PCI USB Card Adapter Product Details
StarTech PCIUSB7 7 Port PCI USB Card Adapter
This StarTech PCIUSB7 7 Port PCI USB Card Adapter adds seven USB 2.0 ports (1 internal USB A Female, 2 internal USB motherboard header, and 4 external USB A Female) to your PCI-capable PC. Supported by popular operating systems including Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Linux, the PCI USB 2.0 card is a versatile solution that lets you add USB 2.0 connections without having to upgrade the system motherboard. As an all-in-one solution, the StarTech PCIUSB7 7 Port PCI USB Card Adapter supports USB 2.0 device connections for full data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps, and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices (max. transfer rate 12Mbps), allowing you to connect any USB device to the computer without having to worry about compatibility issues. The StarTech PCIUSB7 7 Port PCI USB Card Adapter is designed and constructed to provide long-lasting USB capability, the adapter card is backed by StarTech.com's free lifetime technical support.
What It IS & Why Do You Need It?
- Add 4 External (4 x USB A Female) and 3 Internal (1 x USB A Female, 2 x Motherboard Header)
- 40 times faster than USB 1.1
- Provides 500mA of power per USB port
- Connect up to 127 devices by cascading multiple hubs
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030836531
Mfg Part No: PCIUSB7
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.