Ergotron SIM90 Signage Integration Mount Product Details
Fully integrated, all-in-one wall mounting system includes all components for installing large display digital signage solutions; one box, one part number - everything you need including VESA-compliant thin client CPU holder, portrait-to-landscape pivot and fasteners.
- Complete, fully integrated, all-in-one mounting system includes all components for installing large display digital signage solutions
- Simplifies digital signage installation with preassembled components; no need for additional equipment
- Flexible deployment options to accommodate your digital signage messaging and space requirements; portrait-to-landscape orientation, scalable for future hardware refreshes
- Easy, do-it-yourself portrait or landscape adjustment - no need to reinstall display; knobs are available for locking tilt orientation in place
- Security fasteners deter theft to protect your investment
- Conveniently attaches VESA-compliant (75 x 75 or 100 x 100 mm) thin client CPU to the back of the display
- Single SKU design fits most screens from 32" and larger up to 105 lbs (47.6 kg)
- Cable management system conceals and organize cables
- Includes wall and display brackets, quick-release VESA-CPU mount/power brick bracket, hardware fastener kit.
- Tilt: Smooth continuous display tilt range from 0° to 15° forward; Tilt range may be restricted when displays are in portrait mode.
- Easily rotate display to either a portrait or landscape orientation without removing the display.
- Mounting Hole Patterns: Horizontal measurement = 200 mm, 300 mm, 400 mm, 440 mm, 500 mm or 600 mm. Vertical measurement = 200 mm or 225 mm-400 mm. With optional 800 mm Accessory Kit (97-489, ordered separately), horizontal measurement can be expanded to 800 mm or 660 mm.
- Portrait or landscape orientation may be dependant on content software or graphic card capabilities.
- Complete wall mount solution for digital signage applications.
- Easily attaches VESA-compliant (75/100 mm) thin client CPU: CPU must have either 75 x 75 mm or 100 x 100 mm mounting holes on one side.
- Maximum CPU size (W x H x D) = 13.5" x 10" x 2.6" (34.3 x 25.4 x 6.6 cm), up to 7 lbs (3.2 kg).
- Power brick maximum weight = 3 lbs (1.4 kg).
- Mounting Options: Includes hardware for mounting to wood studs (16" centered studs) or concrete wall surfaces.
- Includes screws to secure display for theft deterrence.
- Display can be positioned at different points on the wall bracket; this lateral shift of the display's position relative to the wall studs can be as much as 5.7" (14.5 cm).
- Profile off the wall: 4.8" (12 cm).
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 60-600-009
ROTATION (DEGREES): 90°
TILT (DEGREES): 15°
WEIGHT CAPACITY: up to 105 lbs
LCD SIZE: 32" and larger
LIMITED WARRANTY: Five (5) Years
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 698833011203
Mfg Part No: 60-600-009
( Length:29, Width:14, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 22.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.