CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2010 - 3-User/1YR Product Details
CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2010
CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2010 is an easy-to-use, all-in-one PC Security Suite designed to protect your personal information, data files, and family from threats on the Web.
CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2010 provides easy-to-use, comprehensive protection against viruses, spyware, hackers, spam, phishing, offensive websites, and other Internet threats that can jeopardize your privacy and diminish PC performance. CA ISS Plus 2010 takes the guesswork out of PC security and helps to eliminate the techno-babble that makes PC security difficult to understand and control. Combining an easy-to-use graphical interface with award-winning, business-strength technology and preconfigured settings, CA ISS Plus 2010 makes getting started straightforward, and helps to maintain security with automatic updates.
CA ISS Plus 2010 makes sure that your important files are backed up, protecting your photos, documents, music files, program data, and PC settings from loss. You can back up your computer with ease and quickly restore your data, or even transfer it to a different PC. CA ISS Plus 2010’s ease of use is enhanced by informative help screens, intuitive wizards, and alerts that are easy to understand. All backed by CA’s award winning customer support services.
CA Internet Security Suite Plus Includes:
- Parental Controls – Filter or block access to web sites, instant messaging, and peer-to-peer services to control your family’s online activities
- Personal Firewall – Stops intruders from gaining access to your PC, protects your personal information, and prevents damage from malicious programs.
- Anti-Virus – Prevents viruses, worms, and Trojan horses from infecting your PC..
- Anti-Spyware – Protects your PC from existing and new spyware threats.
- Anti-Phishing – Protects you from phishing attacks, Internet fraud, and malicious websites.
- Anti-Spam – Keeps spam out of your email inbox using industry-leading technologies such as DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) and SPF (Sender Policy Framework).
- Backup – Protects your important files and settings from loss and makes it easy to recover data lost due to PC problems, accidental deletion, or file corruption.
- Migration – Move all of your important files and settings to a new computer in a few easy-tofollow steps. Continuous Updates – Signatures and features are automatically kept up to date, to make
- sure you are protected from the latest threats.
- Informative Reports – Provides reports that show user activity and system alerts.
- Intuitive Help Desk- Gives you Fast Facts, Custom Support, and a Help Key that provides you with easy-to-understand information when you need it.
Key Features of CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2010:
- Parental Controls: You can control your family’s access to the Internet and filter or block web sites, instant messaging, and peer-to-peer services.
- Personal Firewall: Protects your personal information, stops intruders, and blocks malicious programs
- Backup & Migration: Protect data files and settings from loss or corruption, and easily restore your files or move your files and settings to a new PC.
- Anti-Virus: Protects against existing and new viruses, worms, and trojans automatically, without interfering with how you use your PC.
- Anti-Spyware: Prevents malicious and unwanted applications from gathering information, tracking your activity, or stealing personal data.
- Anti-Phishing: Stops Internet fraud by identifying scams, applications, or communications that aims to steal your personal or financial data.
- Anti-Spam: Keeps your inbox free of unwanted emails, which may contain viruses, phishing links, or inappropriate content.
What's New In CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2010
CA ISS Plus 2010 sports several new features and many major enhancements over the previous generations of the product. One of the most significant enhancements is the new graphical user interface, which makes CA ISS Plus 2010 one of the easiest to use security products on the market today. Whether you are a novice, an expert, or someone in between, you will find it quick and easy to secure your PC, protect your data, and shield your children from the threats of the web with CA ISS Plus 2010. Our engineers have eliminated the confusing techno-babble found in most security products today, and have designed the interface to make sure that you can set and forget the product without sacrificing security, and still make changes to settings with ease down the road.
A new interface is only one of the improvements to CA’s award winning CA ISS Plus 2010, you will also find:
- NEW: Support for Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- NEW: Smaller download size - 130 Megabyte download for complete suite (32-bit and 64-bit)
- NEW: Includes 2 Gigabytes of online storage for backups, free from Mozy
- NEW: Faster scanning - now rated as the fastest scanning engine by Virus Bulletin
- NEW: Quick Threat Scan – offers a fast and easy way to scan your PC for security problems
- NEW: Caching for on-demand scans – saves time by not rescanning “good” files
- NEW: Combined Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware capabilities in a single product
- NEW: Need-based interface – the interface is designed to meet your specific security needs
- NEW: Threat scans can be completed in under 5 minutes
- NEW: Single alert interface – all alerts and warnings appear in a unified alert manager window
- NEW: Incremental backups – backup only files that have changed since the last backup, to save time and space
- NEW: PC-to-PC Migrations – quickly move files, settings and options from one PC to another
- NEW: IM Filtering - block IM conversations based on contacts, keywords, protocols, and time restrictions
- NEW: P2P Filtering – block peer-to-peer connections at the protocol level
- NEW: 5 additional categories for blocking web content, for a total of 14 categories
- NEW: Submit files for analysis – you can select files from your Windows Explorer to send to CA Research
- NEW: Enhanced alert options – additional alert capabilities keep you better informed
New features are only part of the story. CA’s market-leading security suite has undergone an extensive redesign that will change how you think about PC security. With CA ISS Plus 2010, PC security has become something that few thought was possible – quick and easy. Even if you have come to love CA ISS Plus 2009, you will find plenty of reasons to upgrade to CA ISS Plus 2010. Of course, all of the features that you have come to rely on in CA ISS Plus 2009 are still there in CA ISS Plus 2010, but those key features have become more reliable, faster to use, and easier to manage – a change for the better on many levels. These enhancements, combined with new and improved features, are sure to make CA ISS Plus 2010 a must-have upgrade, as well as the best PC security suite on the market today.
Manufactured by: CA Inc.
Warranty provided by: CA Inc.
UPC No: 757943342765
Mfg Part No: ISSP10TTCND3E
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CA Inc. logos are registered trademarks of CA Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.