HP LaserJet CP4025n Color Laser Printer Product Details
HP LaserJet CP4025n Color Laser Printer
This easy-to-use color laser HP LaserJet CP4025n Color Laser Printer offers powerful, professional-quality color and black-only printing-ideal for sharing with small to medium workgroups.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Get a great value for the price—this printer is packed with performance features.
- Produce superb color quality and crisp text for your business documents and marketing materials.
Performance at the right price
The HP LaserJet CP4025n Color Laser Printer Improves workgroup efficiency with print speeds up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) letter and a first page out in as fast as 9.5 seconds. Instant-on Technology enables print jobs to begin quickly from low-power mode and provides up to 50 percent energy savings over competitive laser products.
Handle a steady stream of print jobs and still stay productive. With 512 MB of memory-expandable up to 1 GB (1024 MB)-The HP LaserJet CP4025n can store and process a large queue of documents.
Easily integrate best-in-class networking and robust security options into your printing set-up. Expand the number of IP addresses on your network with IPv6.
Brilliant color communications
Create stunning brochures, flyers, and presentations on your own and in no time with this top-of-the-line color laser printer. With HP ImageREt 3600 and up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, you'll get smooth color transitions, crisp text, and sharp images for all of your office documents and professional marketing materials. Use Original HP supplies designed for your printer for reliable, outstanding results.
Save IT time and make printing easy for every user with the improved HP Universal Print Driver with HP EasyColor. HP EasyColor improves the rendering of color images, so you can rely on consistent color print quality in every document.
Manage your color printing costs using HP color access controls. Assign color access by user or by application, or turn off color capability completely.
Easy and efficient operation
Produce documents efficiently with automatic two-sided printing and a paper capacity of 600 sheets- expandable to 1,100 sheets. A 4-line color display makes printer operation easy and straightforward. And with Original HP toner cartridges pre-installed, set-up is a snap.
Simplify printing for multiple users and print jobs with HP Advanced Auto Media Sensing, which automatically adjusts settings according to paper type. With twenty-five years of continuous innovation and reliable, professional-quality printing, HP LaserJet remains the brand businesses count on.
- Easy, excellent printing
Enhance your marketing brochures and data sheets with professional-looking printing
Reduce IT calls and downtime with the intuitive, easy-to-use controls
Adapt as your business grows with the expandable paper capacity
Print fast, at up to 35 pages/minute
Get the first page in as little time as 9.5 seconds
Store and process a steady stream of print jobs1 with the 512MB of (expandable up to 1GB)
Operate easily with the four-line color display
- Enterprise-ready networking and robust security
Add IP addresses to your network with the IPv6
Easily connect using the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
Expand your security with the security card swipe and HP third-party authentication devices
Cut printing costs: limit access to color--assign it by user or application
- Efficient energy saver
Save money while reducing your environmental impact with the energy-saving features
Minimize your environmental impact by implementing energy-saving settings across your fleet with HP Web Jetadmin
Improve printing efficiency for multiple users and jobs with the advanced automatic media type sensing
Get up to 50% energy savings over competitive laser products thanks to the HP Instant-on Technology
Minimum System Requirements
Works with Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 x64,
Windows Vista, Windows Vista Premium, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 (32/64 bit),
Windows Server 2008, Windows XP Professional x64 (IPv6 only supported on Windows 2003, Windows XP Professional, and Windows XP Home; IPsec
on IPv4 only on Windows 2003, Windows XP Professional, and Windows XP Home), Novell NetWare 5.1 or higher, Mac OS X v 10.3 or higher, SAP,
Linux, Red Hat Linux 7.x or higher, SuSE Linux 8.x or higher, HP-UX 10.20, 11.x, 11.i, Solaris 2.5 or higher (SPARC) (SPARC-based
systems only), AIX 3.2.5 or higher, MPE-iX, Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 and 4.5, Citrix XenApp Server 5.0, Windows 2003 and 2008 Terminal Services
- power cable
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- 500-sheet input tray
- HP Jetdirect Gigabit Ethernet embedded print server
- HP LaserJet Black Print Cartridge (8,500 pages14)
- HP Color LaserJet Cyan, Yellow, and Magenta Print Cartridges with HP ColorSphere Toner(11,000 pages14)
- Hardware and Software Installation Guide
- CD-ROM with software drivers and documentation
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- HP LaserJet CP4025n Color Laser Printer Data Sheet
- HP LaserJet CP4525n Color Laser Printer Manual
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Spotlight: Color Printers & Dye Sublimation Printing
Manufactured by: HP (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HP (Canada)
UPC No: 088496217656
Mfg Part No: CC489A
( Length:29, Width:25, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 97.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HP (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.