Ergotron Neo-Flex™ All-In-One Sc Lift StandItem#: YYS2-4481520 | Model#: 33-338-085
Currently Out Of Stock!
Ergotron Neo-Flex™ All-In-One SC Lift Stand Product Details
Add ergonomic adjustability and portability while saving space with this unique all-in-one stand. Includes a Secure Clamp (SC), adjustable CPU holder. The perfect accessory for space-constrained areas, it enables you to mount both a CPU and display while providing effortless height adjustment of the monitor.
- Transport a workstation anywhere easily and quickly
- Deploy multiple complete computer systems with ease; pick up systems using the integrated handle and lock them up at night
- Mix and match CPU box and monitor from different vendors; update the display or CPU without disturbing full system
- Includes a Secure Clamp (SC), adjustable CPU holder; deters theft and keeps CPU firmly in place
- Position your display for maximum ergonomic comfort to relieve eye, neck and back strain
- Compact design and small footprint keeps workspace manageable - great for computer labs
- Easy to use - simple installation and effortless operation
- Includes stand, CPU Secure Clamp, VESA monitor mounting kit, cable ties
- CPU, keyboard and monitor not included
- Weight Capacity: 6-16 lbs (2.7-7.2 kg) for display; total stand capacity = 37 lbs (16.7 kg) for combined weight of display, CPU, keyboard and mouse
- Motion may be restricted when using 22"-24" monitors in portrait mode
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Five-inch (13 cm) height adjustment ergonomically accommodates average range of users
- Meets tip test requirements of UL Specification 1678
- Removal of lock screw allows portrait to landscape rotation (90°)
- Compatible with most 15"-24" displays, and most small or ultra small form factor CPUs. Maximum CPU size = 15"W x 14"H x 4.5"D (38 x 35.6 x 11.4 cm); minimum CPU size = 7"W x 7"H x 2"D (18 x 18 x 5.1 cm). Provided rubber spacer must be used to accommodate CPU depths of less than 3" (7.6 cm)
- Mounting Option: Two M4 threaded screw inserts are located at the bottom of the base to allow for attachment of the stand to worksurface. Screws not supplied. Hole-spacing from center to center = 4.5" (11.4 cm)
LIMITED WARRANTY: Three (3) Years
TILT (DEGREES): 30°
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 6+16 lbs
LCD SIZE: up to 24"
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 33-338-085
ROTATION (DEGREES): 90° P/L
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 698833010954
Mfg Part No: 33-338-085
( Length:20, Width:16, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 9.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 12pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.