Cisco WS-C3750V2-24PS-S Catalyst 3750 v2 Series Switch - 24 Ethernet 10/100 ports and 2 SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet portsItem#: YYI2-10366L | Model#: WS-C3750V2-24PS-S
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cisco Catalyst 3750 v2 Series Switch Product Details
Cisco WS-C3750V2-24PS-S Catalyst 3750 v2 Series Switch
The Cisco WS-C3750V2-24PS-S Catalyst 3750 v2 Series Switches are next-generation energy-efficient Layer 3 Fast Ethernet stackable switches. The Cisco WS-C3750V2-24PS-S Catalyst 3750 v2 Series Switch supports Cisco EnergyWise technology, which enables companies to measure and manage power consumption of network infrastructure and network-attached devices, thereby reducing their energy costs and their carbon footprints. The Cisco WS-C3750V2-24PS-S Catalyst 3750 v2 Series Switch consumes less power than its predecessors and is the ideal access layer for enterprise, retail, and branch-office environments, as it increases productivity and investment protection by enabling a unified network for data, voice, and video.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Lower power consumption than its predecessors
- Backward compatible with Cisco Catalyst 3750 and 3750-E Series Switches
- EnergyWise support to monitor energy consumption of network infrastructure and implement energy saving programs to reduce energy costs
- Open Shortest path First (OSPF) routing with IP Base feature set
- Compatible with Cisco Redundant Power System (RPS) 2300
- Uniform depth of 11.9 inches on all units for better cable management
- IPv6 routing included in the IP Services feature set
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 882658269080
Mfg Part No: WS-C3750V2-24PS-S
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 14.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.