U.S. Robotics Courier 56K Business Modem RoHS Product Details
U.S. Robotics Courier 56K Business Modem RoHS
For a reliable courier line, use the U.S. Robotics Courier 56K Business Modem RoHS. This device comes with essential features that make it an exceptional modem. Supporting V.Everything® and V.Everywhere™ Technology, it goes well with most communication protocols, operating systems, and international phone systems. You can use it anywhere as it adapts to 100 V to 240 V global power variations. With 56 kbps Modem Speed, it transfers data at blazing fast speeds. The Dial and Dialback options secures your data and network from hackers. Purchase the U.S. Robotics Courier 56K Business Modem RoHS immediately.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 56 kbps Modem Speed; for ultra-fast performance
- V.Everything® and V.Everywhere™ Technology; works with most communication protocols, operating systems, and international phone systems
- Global Usage; can be used world wide with variations from 100 V to 240 V
- V.Everything® and V.Everywhere™ Technology –
Supports most communication protocols, operating
systems, and international phone systems for
- Global Usage – Get connected from almost
anywhere around the world. The included
universal power adapter automatically handles
global power variations from 100 V to 240 V.
- Integrated Multilayered Security – Dial and
Dialback options check incoming calls for
verification and password authorisation –
protects your data and network from hackers.
- V.92 Functionality – V.92 offers greater online
flexibility and exciting new features: Modem
on Hold, Quick Connect, and V.PCM Upstream.
- Remote Operation – Upgrade your modem’s
firmware through remote Flash and management
features; perform setup and maintenance functions
from another site. Keeps maintenance costs down
and operations current.
- Robust Reliability – Business-oriented design,
component selection, extensive testing, and
real-world experience save you time, money,
- Carrier Loss Redial – Automatically senses,
redials, and re-establishes dropped remote
connections – creates a virtual leased-line
connection between two modems over regular
- Trouble-Resistant Design – Works to keep you
connected under adverse line conditions – special
circuitry keeps this modem running when others
would have failed.
- Instant Update† – Automatically checks the
U.S. Robotics Web site for code updates when
you’re online and downloads new features
at your convenience. See Minimum System
Requirements for software requirements.
Manufactured by: USRobotics
Warranty provided by: USRobotics
UPC No: 073816803854
Mfg Part No: USR3453C
( Length:7, Width:11, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 2.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- USRobotics logos are registered trademarks of USRobotics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.