3D Connexion - SpaceNavigator SE Product Details
3D Connexion - SpaceNavigator SE
3D Navigation USB with Full Support
Also Includes Commercial Use License.
Powerful enough for professionals. Easy enough for beginners. Until now, advanced 3D navigation has been reserved for high-end design professionals. With the introduction of the SpaceNavigator, 3Dconnexion has made this exciting technology accessible and affordable for architects, artists, students and anyone else who wants to enjoy the 3D experience.
3Dconnexion’s SpaceNavigator™ offers natural and intuitive navigation of 3D environments and objects for today’s most popular and powerful 3D applications.
Simply push, pull, tilt or twist the SpaceNavigator’s controller cap to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate 3D imagery. You’ll experience an easy, simple and fun way to fly through 3D environments like Google Earth using 3Dconnexion’s award-winning technology. Two programmable keys stores your favorite application functions.
A Closer Look
- Commercial use license & full technical support
- Powerful Navigation at entry-level price
- Fly through Google Earth and 100+ 3D programs
- Manipulate models in Google SketchUp
- Powerful navigation for 3D visualization programs
- Ideal for 3D designers, students, artists and enthusiasts
- Weight: 479g
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 3.07" x 2.09"
- EMC & safety standards: FCC, CE, VCCI, RRL, WHQL, CTICK, UL
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Pentium 4/III or AMD/Athlon processor based system
- 140 Megabytes free disk space for driver and plug-in installation
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Windows XP, x86 or x64
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: 3D Connexion
Warranty provided by: 3D Connexion
UPC No: 821123700284
Mfg Part No: 3DX-700028
( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 1.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- 3D Connexion logos are registered trademarks of 3D Connexion. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.