Cisco SPA8800 Small Business Pro IP Telephony Gate Product Details
Cisco SPA8800 Small Business Pro IP Telephony Gateway
Developed for small businesses, the Cisco SPA8800 Small Business Pro IP Telephony Gateway adapts to the needs of businesses that maintain their own on-premise IP private branch exchange (PBX) or that want to add voice over IP (VoIP) to their legacy time-division multiplexing (TDM) PBX or key system. The Cisco SPA8800 Small Business Pro IP Telephony Gateway can be configured to be a FXO gateway for an Asterisk open source PBX, providing a versatile solution when conditions favor an external device. Powered by industry-leading VoIP technology from Cisco, the Cisco SPA8800 Small Business Pro IP Telephony Gateway is designed with a solid hardware casing and contains many standard features, including four RJ-11 FXS and four FXO ports, a 10/100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet interface to connect to either a router or multilayer switch, and an auxiliary port for local administration. The gateway also includes a single multiport RJ-21 50-pin connector, offering an alternative connection choice for FXO and FXS ports when deploying the gateway in varied environments. Purchase the Cisco SPA8800 Small Business Pro IP Telephony Gateway today.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Increase in FXO port density to connect PSTN lines
- Adds VoIP to a legacy TDM PBX or key system
- Converts voice traffic into data packets for transmission over an IP network
- Supports SIP standards for voice and data networking, for reliable voice and fax operation
- Includes highly secure, encryption-based methods for communicating, provisioning, and servicing
- 4x RJ-11 FXS phone ports for analog circuit telephone device(s) (tip/ring)
- 4x RJ-11 FXO line ports for telco or PABX or KTS connection(s)
- RJ-21 (50-pin telco connector) multiport voice connection
- 1x WAN 100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet port (IEEE 802.3)
- 1x AUX 100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet port (IEEE 802.3) for Maintenance
- Toll-quality voice and carrier-grade feature support: The Cisco SPA8800 delivers clear, high-quality voice communication in diverse network conditions. Excellent voice quality in a demanding IP network is achieved via the advanced implementation of standard voice coding algorithms. The SPA8800 is interoperable with common telephony equipment such as voicemail, fax, PBX, and interactive voice response systems.
- Large-scale deployment and management: The Cisco SPA8800 enables service providers to provide customized services to their subscribers. The gateway can be remotely provisioned and supports dynamic, in-service software upgrades. A highly secure profile upload saves providers the time and expense of managing and preconfiguring or reconfiguring customer premises equipment (CPE).
- Ironclad security: Cisco understands that security for both end users and service providers is a fundamental requirement for a solid, carrier-grade telephony service. The Cisco SPA8800 supports highly secure, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing.
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 882658286308
Mfg Part No: SPA8800
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.