NetShelter SX 24U 600mm Wide x 1070mm Deep Enclosu Product Details
IT enclosures optimized for cable management, power distribution, and airflow management. Includes: Baying hardware, Documentation CD, Doors, Installation guide, Keyed-alike doors and side panels, Leveling feet, Mounting Hardware, Pallet ramps, Pre-installed casters, Reusable packaging, Roof, Side Panels, User Manual.
- Base cable access - Allows power and data cable to be routed into the enclosure from under a raised floor.
- Guaranteed Compatability - Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19" equipment. The APC "Fits Like a Glove" money back guarantee provides peace of mind that all of your EIA-310-D compliant rack-mount equipment will physically fit in a NetShelter SX enclosure.
- Integrated with APC InfraStruXure products - APC cooling, power distribution, and cable management products work seamlessly with the enclosures to provide a complete IT infrastructure support system.
- Cable Access - Large cable access slots in the roof provides access for overhead cable egress. The bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor.
- Simple Selection - No need to spend hours choosing from and compiling dozens of part numbers to create a single enclosure. APC has made it easy by handling the details and providing complete enclosures with single part numbers.
- Ventilated - Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment.
- Quick release doors - Front door can be moved to the opposite side or interchanged with rear doors. Doors are easily removed with simple lift-off design.
- Half-height side panels - Half-height quick release side panels reduce size and weight for easy handling and access to equipment. Side panels are lockable utilizing a single key with the doors.
- Rear Cable Management channels - Integrated and adjustable rear channel provides zero U mounting locations for toolless accessories. Each channel has two mounting bays to support a combination of up to four accessories such as PDUs and vertical cable organizers.
- Adjustable mounting rails - The vertical mounting rails can be adjusted in 1/4 in (6.4 mm) increments covering virtually any mounting requirement for IT equipment. U positions are numbered front and back for rapid installation of equipment.
- Split rear doors - Split rear doors improve access and serviceability to rear of rack mounted equipment. The split rear doors help to maximize floor space. Only 11 inches (279 mm) of clearance is required behind the enclosures to allow for door swing.
- Castors and adjustable leveling feet - Enclosures are shipped standard with both leveling feet and castors. Leveling feet can be quickly adjusted through the use of a screwdriver or drill, eliminating the need to reach underneath with a wrench.
- Joining capability - Enclosures include pre-installed joining hardware to join enclosures in a row and provide additional stability to the enclosure.
- Structural Stability - A proven frame design, heavy-gauge mounting rails, and heavy-duty casters provide for 3000 lb (1364 kg) static and 2250 lb (1023 kg) dynamic load ratings.
- Integrated electrical grounding - The roof, side panels and front and rear doors are grounded to the frame of the enclosure. Eight additional electrical grounding inserts are located on the frame for external grounding.
DESCRIPTION: NetShelter Deep Enclosure
ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE: RoHS, China RoHS, REACH: Contains No SVHCs
LIMITED WARRANTY: 5 Year Repair or Replace
MAXIMUM HEIGHT ": 47
RACK HEIGHT: 24U
REGULATORY APPROVALS: UL Listed
WEIGHT CAPACITY (DYNAMIC LOAD) LBS.: 2254.7
WEIGHT CAPACITY (STATIC LOAD) LBS.: 3006.3
WEIGHT LBS: 196.4
COLOR FINISH: Black
EIA MOUNTING RAILS: 14 Gauge
FRONT DOOR: 16 Gauge
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: AR3104SP1
MAXIMUM DEPTH ": 42
MAXIMUM MOUNTING DEPTH ": 36
MAXIMUM WIDTH ": 23
REAR DOOR: 18 Gauge
ROOF: 18 Gauge
SIDE PANELS: 18 Gauge
VERTICAL POSTS: 16 Gauge
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304262275
Mfg Part No: AR3104SP1
This Product is Oversized
( Length:48, Width:30, Depth:48)
Shipping Weight: 235.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: Not applicable, ships via truck
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.