Cisco SPA8800 Small Business Pro IP Telephony Gate Product Details
Cisco SPA8800 Small Business Pro IP Telephony Gateway
Developed for small businesses, the Cisco SPA8800 Small Business Pro IP Telephony Gateway adapts to the needs of businesses that maintain their own on-premise IP private branch exchange (PBX) or that want to add voice over IP (VoIP) to their legacy time-division multiplexing (TDM) PBX or key system. The Cisco SPA8800 Small Business Pro IP Telephony Gateway can be configured to be a FXO gateway for an Asterisk open source PBX, providing a versatile solution when conditions favor an external device. Powered by industry-leading VoIP technology from Cisco, the Cisco SPA8800 Small Business Pro IP Telephony Gateway is designed with a solid hardware casing and contains many standard features, including four RJ-11 FXS and four FXO ports, a 10/100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet interface to connect to either a router or multilayer switch, and an auxiliary port for local administration. The gateway also includes a single multiport RJ-21 50-pin connector, offering an alternative connection choice for FXO and FXS ports when deploying the gateway in varied environments. Purchase the Cisco SPA8800 Small Business Pro IP Telephony Gateway today.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Increase in FXO port density to connect PSTN lines
- Adds VoIP to a legacy TDM PBX or key system
- Converts voice traffic into data packets for transmission over an IP network
- Supports SIP standards for voice and data networking, for reliable voice and fax operation
- Includes highly secure, encryption-based methods for communicating, provisioning, and servicing
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 882658286308
Mfg Part No: SPA8800
( Length:13, Width:11, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 3.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 4pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.