HP FH973AT - DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter Product Details
HP FH973AT - DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter
Converts the DisplayPort connector on an HP Compaq Business Desktop computer to a single link DVI-D port. The adapter has a latching DisplayPort connector on one end and DVI-D connector on the other for connecting to a DVI-D monitor cable.
What It Is & Why You Need It
- Converts a graphics card's DisplayPort output to a DVI output for use with a Single Link DVI-D monitor
- 7.5 in (19.0 cm) adapter
- Latching DP connector for a secure connection
- Supports dx2400, dx2450, dc5800, dc5850, dc7800 and dc7900 Business Desktop PCs or any graphics card that has a DisplayPort output. DisplayPort outputs are sometimes notated by the DP++ icon.
- Supports all HP monitors that feature single link DVI interface
Manufactured by: HP (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HP (Canada)
UPC No: 884420349563
Mfg Part No: FH973AT
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.3100 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HP (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.