Ergotron Vertical Lift Auto-Retracting Keyboard Ki Product Details
To facilitate compliance with The Joint Commission's requirements, this optional Auto-Retracting Kit is available for the Vertical Lift High Traffic models. It automatically retracts the keyboard into the storage position when the system is not in use.
- Field upgrade kit for new and legacy High-Traffic Vertical Lifts
- Compliant with NFPA 101-2006 18.2.3 & 19.2.3, which states that anything mounted in a hospital hallway must not protrude over 6 inches (15 cm) from the wall
- Single SKU includes all color options (white, black and gray)
- Easy to install
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior
- Two adjustment options: Full auto-retraction - keyboard retracts immediately after use; manual initialization - auto-retract feature can be calibrated so lift only occurs with manual intervention
- Includes keyboard tray lift assembly, wrist rest, multiple covers (grey, black, white), hook & loop and adhesive strips.
- Compatible with the following Vertical Lift part numbers: 60-593-216, 60-593-200, 25-022-100, 25-022-101.
- Kit uses existing keyboard tray from the Vertical Lift.
- Compliant with NFPA 101-2006 18.2.3 & 19.2.3: anything mounted in hospital hallways must not protrude over 6 inches (152 mm) from the wall.
- Weight Capacity: 0.75 to 2.5 lbs (0.34 to 1.13 kg). Includes weight of keyboard, mouse, mouse pad, wrist rest and adhesive materials.
- Monitor height should not exceed 15.75 inches (400 mm), assuming VESA hole pattern is centered on the monitor.
- Keyboard depth should not exceed 7 inches (178 mm).
- Kit allows ergonomic negative-tilt of keyboard tray, ensuring wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry
COLOR FINISH: Black, White and Gray
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 0.75 to 2.5 lbs
DESCRIPTION: Vertical Lift Auto-Retracting Keyboard Kit
LIMITED WARRANTY: Five (5) Years
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 97-487-800
TYPE: Keyboard Kit
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 698833010732
Mfg Part No: 97-487-800
( Length:17, Width:11, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 4.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.