Ergotron 200 Series Dual Monitor ArmItem#: YYT2-46828L | Model#: 45-231-200
Currently Out Of Stock!
Ergotron 200 Series Dual Monitor Arm Product Details
The interlocking design of the 200 Series provides telescoping adjustment. Easily extend or retract your monitors through a 23" (58 cm) range of motion.
- Position two LCDs at the point of need, then push them back out of the way when not in use
- Touch-screen stability
- Cable management system routes and conceals cables under the arm
- Accommodates various display sizes; slide screens into place to align edges
- Rugged steel construction
- Extends out 23" (58 cm) or folds back to 5.7" (14.5 cm) from wall in storage position
- Rotate screens to view in either landscape or portrait mode
- Includes wall mount bracket, 2 extensions, crossbar and 2 sliding LCD mounts, VESA mounting screws.
- Maximum outside width of display is 22" (56 cm). This is typically the horizontal dimension of a 22"-diagonal screen-size monitor.
- Monitor depth greater than 3" (7.5 cm) may diminish capacity.
- Install display mounts on the bow at +2.5° or -2.5° angle to optimize viewing conditions.
- Monitors are installed with 8° inward off-set angle, creating a 16° viewing parabola for better sight lines.
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole patterns = 100 x 100 mm and 75 x 75 mm).
- Durable, easy-to-clean powder-coated painted steel exterior.
- Mounting Options: Mounts to sturdy vertical surfaces. Where applicable, attach to wood stud
LCD SIZE: up to 22"
LIMITED WARRANTY: Five (5) Years
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 45-231-200
ROTATION (DEGREES): 360°
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 13 lbs per Mount, 26 lbs Total
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 698833010589
Mfg Part No: 45-231-200
( Length:25, Width:15, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 11.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.