DYMO 1750630 LabelWriter Print Server Product Details
DYMO 1750630 LabelWriter Print Server
The DYMO 1750630 LabelWriter Print Server connects your DYMO LabelWriter 400 series label printer directly to your network, giving everyone access, right from their computer. Windows® and Mac® network compatible, the DYMO 1750630 LabelWriter Print Server comes with easy to follow instructions and all the software needed, so installation is simple and straightforward. Now everyone in the office can share the benefits of the DYMO® LabelWriter® label printer. With the DYMO 1750630 LabelWriter Print Server, sharing just got a lot simpler.
- Work Faster: No more waiting for labels to print. Print a label in about a second, so it’s ready when you need it
- Work Smarter: Now all users on the network can have access.
- Eliminate Hassles: No more hassling with sheets when you need just one label.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Windows® XP 32-bit, Windows Vista® 32 or 64-bit,
- Mac OS: Mac OS® v10.3.9 or later (LabelWriter Duo requires 10.5 or later)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Sanford
Warranty provided by: Sanford
UPC No: 717010562830
Mfg Part No: 1750630
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.8400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sanford logos are registered trademarks of Sanford. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.