CyberPower UPS Battery Backup CP600LCD 600VA 340W Product Details
CyberPower CP600LCD UPS Battery Backup
The CyberPower CP600LCD UPS Battery Backup provides protection to mid- to high-end computer systems against surges/spikes and it delivers battery backup during power interruptions. Equipped with eight NEMA 5-15R receptacles and four fail-safe outlets for critical loads, this 600VA/340Watts UPS battery backup provides sufficient time to IT personnel to save business-critical data and properly shut down office equipment and devices before complete power loss. With its EMI/RFI filters, your electronics are protected against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals to prevent line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems. Moreover, it has PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management software that automatically closes computer files and safely shuts down the system. Purchase the CyberPower CP600LCD UPS Battery Backup now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 600VA/340Watts UPS battery backup; supplies enough power to your devices and equipment during power interruptions
- EMI/RFI filters; increases the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management software; properly shuts down the system during power outages
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets; accommodates large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
UPC No: 649532016006
Mfg Part No: CP600LCD
( Length:16, Width:8, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 12.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.