Tripp Lite SmartOnline 120V 1kVA 800W Double-Conversion UPS, Tower, Extended Run, SNMPWEBCARD Option, USB, DB9 (SU1000XLA)Item#: YYD2-SU1000XLACN | Model#: SU1000XLA
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Tripplite 1000VA UPS Product Details
6-Outlet 1000VA 800Watt Smart Online UPS
Tripp Lite's Smart Online SU1000XLa on-line, double conversion UPS protects critical server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, brownouts, voltage fluctuations and surges in an attractive all-black upright tower form factor. Large capacity 1kVA / 800 watt UPS continuously converts incoming AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output at 120V AC (+/-2%). Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency fluctuations and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS systems. True sine wave output and zero transfer time offers guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types. Includes 6 UPS supported outlets. 2 single-outlet load banks can be independently controlled via a software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment, or automatically shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment. Battery support can be extended with the addition of an external battery pack (part# BP24V14 or BP24V34 limit one). Includes slot for internal SNMP/web card, plus DB9 enhanced serial monitoring port for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Includes Tripp Lite's PowerAlert UPS Power Management Software. Compatible with Tripp Lite's Watchdog Service Monitoring/Rebooting Software.
A Closer Look
- True on-line, double conversion UPS provides a constant, pure sine wave AC output
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, brownouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time
- Removes harmonic distortion, electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard to solve power problems
- Accepts input voltages between 80 and 138 (65 to 138 at loads under 70%), regulating output to 120V AC +/-2%
- 1000VA / 800 watt output capacity with 6 total outlets (6 NEMA5-15R)
- Two built-in individually switchable load banks can be controlled via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or automatically shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment (2 banks of 1 outlet)
- Standard internal battery set provides 14 minutes runtime at half load and 4 minutes at full load
- Expandable runtime with an external battery pack (part# BP24V14 and BP24V34 limit one)
- Attractive all-black upright tower format
- Simultaneous communications use via HID-compliant USB port, serial port, and SNMP/web card slot
- HID compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- DB9 serial network interface supports RS-232 and contact closure messaging
- Slot for optional SNMP/web card (part# SNMPWEBCARD)
- Included PowerAlert UPS Power Management Software and cabling provides monitoring of in-depth site power conditions, full UPS status and fault warnings, output load level and load bank power control
- Compatible with Tripp Lite's WatchDog Service Monitoring/Rebooting Software (part# WATCHDOGSW)
- Fault tolerant auto-bypass maintians continuous utility output to connected equipment, even in cases where the UPS is overloaded or suffers an internal failure that requires service
- Diagnostic LEDs
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada only)
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332126559
Mfg Part No: SU1000XLA
( Length:20, Width:24, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 33.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.