Tripp Lite 19" LCD 16-Port Console KVM SwitchItem#: YYI2-18781K | Model#: B040-016-19
Currently Out Of Stock!
Tripp Lite NetController VGA Console KVM Switch Product Details
Tripp Lite NetController VGA Console KVM Switch B040-016-19 - 19", LCD, 16-Port
Tripp Lite’s B040 Series NetController Rackmount Console KVM switches are a cost effective and highly flexible system for controlling up to 128 computers from a single 19” display console. Available in 8port or 16port, these consoles can be daisy chained with Tripp Lites stand-alone B042 NetController series KVM switches via dedicated daisy-chain ports. Switching between attached servers can be accomplished with on console push buttons, On Screen Display menu, or Hot-Key.
Utilizing Tripp Lites P780 series super slim KVM cables (not much thicker than a standard Cat5 patch Cable; ordered separately), KVM cabling is kept to a minimum and extremely manageable. Cables are double duty, attaching to either PS/2 or USB based computers, without purchasing additional adapters. Tripp Lite NetController VGA Console KVM Switch B040-016-19 comes with an additional USB port, allowing attachment of an external mouse to be used in lieu of the provided console touch-pad.
The Tripp Lite NetController VGA Console KVM Switch B040-016-19 supports a wide variety of software platforms, including: MAC, DOS, Windows 95/98/SE/NT/2000/ME/XP/Server2003/Vista, Linux, Unix, and BSD. Password feature provides additional security to prevent unauthorized access to attached computers. All hardware included for 4-post racking, and designed for easy, one person installation. Fits into any rack from 29” to 42” deep. 2-post rackmounting available using Tripp Lite B109-000, 2-post rackmount kit.Features:
- 16-port KVM Switch with built-in 19" Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse
- Connect and control up to 128 computers
- Standard EIA 19" rackmounting
- Use in racks from 29" to 42" deep
- OSD menu for intuitive operation and easy control
- USB and PS/2 mouse/keyboard support
- Password protection and auto-logout features
- Firmware upgradeable
- Hot-swappable: disconnect and reconnect USB computers w/o reboot
- Easy port selection via push buttons, hot keys, or On Screen Display
- Rugged ball bearing slides offer long life usage
- Super slim KVM cables for easy cable management offer USB and PS/2 connections at the computer
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332140319
Mfg Part No: B040-016-19
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 39.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.