Ergotron StyleView® Vertical Lift High Traffi Product Details
Perfect for space-constrained and high traffic areas. The low-profile vertical lift provides 9" (23 cm) of smooth vertical adjustment and folds into a slim, compact unit when not in use - less than 4" (10.2 cm) from the wall. A unique cable management system conceals and organizes cords and makes cleaning a snap!
- With the keyboard folded up, total system depth is as little as 4" (102 mm)
- Ergonomic negative-tilt keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry
- Patented counterbalance system provides smooth adjustment while maintaining touch-screen stability
- 9" (229 mm) vertical adjustment enhances ergonomics for multiple users
- Steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Right- or left-side cable management system conceals and organizes cords and makes cleaning a snap!
- Larger display sizes may inhibit the keyboard tray folding flat in storage position.
- Weight Capacity: Listed weight capacity represents total load, including both the monitor and contents of keyboard tray. Maximum monitor weight = 25 lbs (11.3 kg); monitor thickness greater than 3" (7.6 cm) may decrease capacity.
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75 (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm).
- Fold-down keyboard tray.
- Negative-tilt keyboard tray is adjustable 0° to -10°.
- Integrated cable management system can be configured on either side.
- Easy-to-clean exterior
LCD SIZE: up to 24"
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 60-593-195
ROTATION (DEGREES): --
TILT (DEGREES): 10°
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 5-30 lbs
LIMITED WARRANTY: Five (5) Years
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 698833010268
Mfg Part No: 60-593-195
( Length:40, Width:17, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 36.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 37pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.