StarTech ST121UTP VGA over Cat5 UTP Extender Product Details
StarTech ST121UTP VGA over Cat5 UTP Extender
ST121UTP is a VGA over Cat 5 video extender that allows you to connect up to four (two local and two remote) monitors to a single PC.
The VGA video signal is sent to up to four remote monitors over standard 4 pair Category 5e UTP cable (terminated with RJ45 connectors), and supports distances of up to 150m / 500ft between the VGA source and the intended display.
The ST121UTP VGA over Cat 5 UTP Extender is an out-of-the box solution comprised of a local VGA transmitter and a remote VGA receiver, creating the perfect point to point digital signage solution.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows users to make use of existing Ethernet infrastructure to extend VGA displays
- Easy installation and set up with no software required
- Extends the connection distance of VGA displays by up to 500 feet (150 meters)
Frequently Bought Together
- Buy this item with StarTech.com 25 ft Blue Snagless Cat5e UTP Patch C
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030791236
Mfg Part No: ST121UTP
( Length:9, Width:4, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 3.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.