OKI MicroLine 320 Turbo Network Impact Printer Product Details
OKI MicroLine 320 Turbo Network Impact Printer
The Tank-Tough® solution that offers true
Remote Management Capability.
The MICROLINE® 320 Turbo/n builds on the heritage of Tank-Tough® reliability established by OKI's ML320, our best-selling dot matrix printer all around the world. Now, the ML320 Turbo/n comes factory-configured with a high-speed OkiLAN® 6120e Internal Print Server for use across your company network or via the Internet.
This 9-pin dot matrix printer is blazing new trails in productivity. Engineered for dedicated printing in the most demanding point-of-sale, automation and utility applications, the ML320 Turbo/n can easily run twice as long as most printers in its class! It can simplify any job on virtually any stock, and it's economical enough to put wherever you need data on the spot.
The ML320/321 Turbo/n puts the "work" in workstations for financial departments, wholesale or retail sales counters, even for warehouse or manufacturing environments.
Its relentless performance comes from the rugged printhead design that keeps your print images sharp for a 200-million character life. A lighter, stronger, more efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear. The long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems. Plus, an impact-resistant chassis protects the entire mechanism, even in the harshest environments.
Unmatched paper-handling capability.
Specifically designed to offer enhanced paper-handling capabilities, the ML320 Turbo/n can be set with an expanded gap between printhead and platen, accommodating multi-part forms and stock that are up to twice as thick as those that fit our nearest competitor. A bottom feed feature* keeps the paper path short and straight when running stiff card stock or labels.
The ML320 Turbo/n printhead has a lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and powerful, spring-activated pins to deliver a stronger punch — right to the last page of a 6-part form!
For precisely formed output, a patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page, first time and every time. And the auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation — eliminating wasted forms.
- True Remote Management Capability
- Automatic outbound e-mail alerts
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet® connectivity; up to 470 Kbps data transfer rate
- Internal integrated solution
- Full Windows® support: Millennium, NT® 4.0, 2000, 98, 95
- Full Novell® support: NDS®, NDPS, NLSP; IPX/SPX protocol support
- UNIX support
- HP® JetAdmin® and Web JetAdmin® compatible
- Enhanced Web page — 10 "most recent" print job history
- Internet printing through Internet Printing Protocol IEEE parallel and now USB standard
- Print Speed (cps):
- NLQ: 75
- Utilitly: 300
- HS Draft: 390
- SS Draft: 435
- Feed Rate: 5.0 lps
- Emulation: Epson FX, IBM PPR III, (DEC®) ANSI x 3.64 2 and OKI MICROLINE
- Optinal Interface:RS-232C Serial; Ethernet® via OkiLAN 6120e 10/100 Base-T Internal Print Server standard on ML320T/n and ML321T/n3, OkiLAN® 6020e 10/100 Base-T External Print Server or OkiLAN® 6010e 10 Base-T External Print Server; Co-ax Adapter or Twin-ax/-Co-ax (3rd party)
- Paper Input: Single/Multi-part, Continuous forms, Cut sheet, Envelopes, Card stock, Labels
- Number of Copies: 6
- Rear Feed: 0.014" (0.36 mm) max.
- Bottom Feed: 0.017" (0.43 mm) max.4, Expandable to 0.031"
- Paper Feeding: Top/Rear/Bottom
- Standard Tractor: Rear Push with zero-tear and paper park
- Power Consumption: 100W (max.) operating
- Electrical: 120V, 230V
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C); 20% to 80% relative humidity
- Utility mode: 57 dBA
- Quiet mode: 55 dBA
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Oki Data
Warranty provided by: Not Available
UPC No: 051851440255
Mfg Part No: 62415401
( Length:21, Width:21, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 19.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 20pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Oki Data logos are registered trademarks of Oki Data. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.