OKI MicroLine 321 Turbo Network Printer Product Details
OKI MicroLine 321 Turbo Network Impact Printer
The OKI MicroLine 321 Turbo/n is an amazing printer. It uses Dot Matrix print method for ultimate results. The printer has a Resolution of 240 x 216 dpi for a good quality output. It prints at a pace at Up to 435 CPS. The OKI MicroLine 321 Turbo Network Impact Printer is equipped with the OkiLAN 6120e Internal Print Server which can be used on company network or via the Internet. It has a maximum duty cycle of 13,000 pages per month. It is 21.7 in. in width, 13.6 in. in depth and 4.6 in. in height. Order the MicroLine 321 Turbo/n now!
What is it and why you need it?
- Uses Dot Matrix print method; provides clear results
- Resolution of 240 x 216 dpi; gives quality output
- OkiLAN 6120e Internal Print Server; lets you work on the internet
- Maximum duty cycle of 13,000 pages per month
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Oki Data
Warranty provided by: Oki Data
UPC No: 051851450230
Mfg Part No: 62415501
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 21.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Oki Data logos are registered trademarks of Oki Data. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.