EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 01G-P3-1556-KR Video Card - 1GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0(x16), 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x Mini-HDMI, DirectX 11, Dual-Slot, SLI Ready, Plus Photoshop Elements 10 PromoItem#: E145-0550 | Model#: 01G-P3-1556-KR
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 Video Card Product Details
EVGA 01G-P3-1556-KR GeForce GTX 550 Ti Video Card
Introducing the latest entry in the GeForce GTX 500 Series product lineup, the high-performing EVGA 01G-P3-1556-KR GeForce GTX 550 Ti Video Card; the EVGA 01G-P3-1556-KR GeForce GTX 550 Ti Video Card. Get your PC ready to dominate this year's blockbuster game titles like Crysis® 2 and Duke Nukem Forever. And with up to 6x the performance of previous generation graphics, you know you are well armed for the future.
Performance is not the end of the story though; full DirectX® 11 done right that blows away the competition, NVIDIA® 3D Vision, NVIDIA® Surround™ Gaming and NVIDIA® PhysX® give you the edge on your opponents and peace of mind on your hardware. Get serious performance today with the EVGA 01G-P3-1556-KR GeForce GTX 550 Ti Video Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Features a total of 192 CUDA Cores
- Fast GDDR5 Memory on-board with a 192-bit Memory Width
- Supports Microsoft DirectX 11
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology with CUDA C/C++ and DirectCompute 5.0
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology
- NVIDIA PureVide HD Technology
- NVIDIA SLI Ready Graphics Card
- NVIDIA 3D Vision and NVIDIA Surround Ready
- PCI-Express 2.0 and OpenGL 4.1 Support
A Closer Look
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Product TagsGTX 550 GTX550 Geforce GTX 550 Geforce GTX550 NVIDIA GTX 550 NVIDIA GTX550 GTX 550 Ti GTX550 Ti
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368016333
Mfg Part No: 01G-P3-1556-KR
( Length:8, Width:12, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.