This cartridge is solidly reliable. Patented tape technology delivers pristine performance in high duty cycle environments, providing up to 1,000,000 passes and a 30-year archival life span. Advanced metal particle formulation delivers improved recording density, enabling higher capacities. Solid and liquid lubricants are combined in the tape binder system, resulting in superior operation. Airborne particles that could affect read and write capabilities are repelled, significantly reducing the effects of normal tape and head wear. For Drive Type: DLT; Compatibility: DLT-V4; DLT-VS160; Maximum Native Data Capacity: 160.0 GB; Maximum Compressed Data Capacity: 320.0 GB.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The most advanced data storage tapes available.
- Extremely durable, with a low error rate and prolonged archival life.
- Formatted 1/2 inch tape data cartridges for DLT drives.
- Patented tape technology.
- Advanced metal particle formulation.
- Solid and liquid lubricants.
- Repels airborne particles.
Manufactured by: Quantum
Warranty provided by: Quantum
UPC No: 768268019959
Mfg Part No: MR-V1MQN-01
( Length:4, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Quantum logos are registered trademarks of Quantum. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.