Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 Processor - BX80569QX9770, 45nm, 3.20GHz, 12MB Cache, 1600MHz FSB, Yorkfield XE, Quad-Core, Retail, Socket 775, Processor, No FanItem#: CP1-DUO-QX9770 | Model#: BX80569QX9770
Currently Out Of Stock!
Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 Processor Product Details
Core 2 Extreme QX9770 Processor - BX80569QX9770
The new Intel® Core™2 Extreme processor QX9770 with hafnium-infused chip design delivers unrivaled gaming performance with four independent processing cores, 12 MB of cache, 1600 MHz Front Side Bus, and clock speeds of 3.2 GHz. The Intel® Core™2 Extreme processor is the world’s first quad core desktop processor, delivering the latest in cutting-edge processor technology and unprecedented performance across a wide range of applications and benchmarks. All Intel Core 2 Extreme processor QX9000 series are based on the industry-leading 45nm manufacturing technology, providing another giant leap forward on the road to multi-core and parallel computing. 45nm manufacturing technology, with hafnium-infused Hi-k transistors, enables even more processor performance by doubling the transistor density, improving efficiency and speed relative to the previous generation, and increasing cache size by up to 50 percent. These new Intel Core 2 Extreme processors deliver more performance without using more energy.
Note: A CPU cooling fan is not included with this CPU. In order to safeguard your warranty and achieve optimum performance we recommend purchasing a new compatible cooling fan. Click Here for more info »
Faster System Performance
Desktop PCs based on the Intel® X48 Express Chipset, combined with the Intel Core 2 Extreme processor, establish a new standard for performance. Designed with headroom and engineering passion, the Intel X48 Express Chipset supports new dual-channel DDR3 memory technology and next generation PCI Express 2.0 Dual x16 graphics to unleash exceptional performance in today’s extreme applications.
Untouchable Quad-Core Desktop Performance
Shatter all gaming barriers with the astonishing speed and performance of Intel’s fastest quad-core desktop processor with four processing cores to power the latest, greatest generation of multithreaded games. Shift your 3D gaming into high gear with radical, performance enhancing features that Intel designed to wow those living on the edge: larger cache and Intel® Smart Memory
Intel® Core™2 Extreme Processor Cooling Solution
We listen to our customers. Intel received overwhelming feedback from our customers that the previous Extreme Edition processor cooler needed improvement, so here's what we've done:
- Lighter by Design
- Innovative thermal chamber technology allows rapid heat transfer from the processor for a much lighter thermal solution & worry free shipping for pre-assembled PCs
- Easy to remove active fan for quick & easy cleaning
- Thermal Performance to Spare
- Designed to meet and exceed thermal performance needs for the Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme Edition processors under normal use conditions
- Provides additional airflow to motherboard components helping to achieve stable platform performance under heavy stress conditions
- Split Personalities
- Quiet Mode limits CPU fan acoustics to a maximum of 35 dBA minimizing
unwanted work or play distractions due to noise
- High Performance Mode allows the fan to operate at higher RPMs to provide maximum cooling capabilities
- Quiet Mode limits CPU fan acoustics to a maximum of 35 dBA minimizing unwanted work or play distractions due to noise
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858197564
Mfg Part No: BX80569QX9770
( Length:7, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.