Tripp Lite B072-016-1-IP 16-Port NetCommander 1U Rackmount KVM Switch - Over IP, 16-Port, RJ-45, Cat5, 1UItem#: YYT2-55964M | Model#: B072-016-1-IP
Currently Out Of Stock!
Tripp Lite B072-016-1-IP 16-Port NetCommander 1U R Product Details
Tripp Lite B072-016-1-IP 16-Port NetCommander 1U Rackmount KVM Switch
The Tripp Lite B072-016-1-IP 16-Port NetCommander 1U Rackmount KVM Switch is the next generation of our cost-effective, feature-rich KVM switches. The Tripp Lite B072-016-1-IP 16-Port NetCommander 1U Rackmount KVM Switch's sleek, 1U design and compact size features RJ-45 connection ports that utilize inexpensive Cat5 patch cables, reducing the amount of cable clutter normally found with traditional KVM cabling, as well as the ability to log in from anywhere via the Internet. Easily switch between CPU's with hot key commands, the built-in On-Screen Display (OSD) menu or the remote console toolbar. Cascadability allows connection to up to 256 computers. Compatible with PS/2 and USB computers, VGA, SVGA or XGA monitors, as well as the following OS platforms: DOS, Windows (all versions), LINUX, UNIX, HP UX, and SUN. Rack Mounting hardware included. The Tripp Lite B072-016-1-IP 16-Port NetCommander 1U Rackmount KVM Switch features a 1-year limited warranty.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Access and control multiple computers from a single console (Local or Remote)
- Expandable - control up to 256 servers from a single station
- 16 RJ45 ports utilize inexpensive Cat5 patch cables
- 3 ways to switch between servers - hot keys, On-Screen Display (OSD) menu or remote console toolbar
- Supports PS2 and USB CPUs
- Rackmount Hardware Included
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332141606
Mfg Part No: B072-016-1-IP
( Length:21, Width:14, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 6.6000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 8pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.