ATEN CS1734B 4-Port USB 2.0 KVMP Switch w/ OSD - 2.1 Channel Audio Support, USB 2.0 Hub, USB & PS/2 SupportItem#: YYS2-4341355 | Model#: CS1734B
Currently Out Of Stock!
ATEN CS1734B 4-Port USB 2.0 KVMP Switch w/ OSD Product Details
ATEN CS1734B 4-Port USB 2.0 KVMP Switch w/ OSD
The ATEN CS1734B 4-Port USB 2.0 KVMP Switch w/ OSD is a KVM switch combined with a 2-port USB 2.0 hub. As a KVM switch, it allows users to access four computers from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse console. There are three methods to obtain instant access to any computer in your installation: Manual, Hotkey, OSD, and mouse. The OSD is a manu-driven method to handle computer control and switching operations, making complex configurations simple.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Flexible configurations available with the included USB-to-PS/2 converter: USB keyboard and mouse; PS/2 keyboard and mouse; or PS/2 keyboard and USB mouse.
- "Video DynaSync" stores the console monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution.
- 4-port KVM switch with USB 2.0 support and 2.1 surround sound audio.
- Dual interface - supports computers with PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse configurations.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 672792112256
Mfg Part No: CS1734B
( Length:12, Width:5, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 4.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.