Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i - RA03643-B002-NA Product Details
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Sheetfed Scanner
The Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i delivers high quality production scanning to any organization at an affordable price. With its powerful combination of image quality, easy to use features and fast scanning speeds, it is the perfect solution for businesses looking to achieve high levels of flexibility within a low volume production scanning environment. The Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i has the ability to scan your home digitizing receipts, bank statements or term papers, or at the office capturing mission critical documents. This scanner Scan up to 12 double-sided pages per minute and holds up to 10 pages in the automatic document feeder. It performs one-touch scanning and has a 10 sheet auto document feeder (ADF). Buy the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Scanner today!
- Scan up to 12 double-sided pages per minute and holds up to 10 pages
- 600 dpi optical resolution
- Cross-platform compatibility for PC and Mac
- One button Searchable PDF creation, PDF, and JPEG
- Scan to editable Word and Excel files
- Business card scanning software
THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURER REFURBISHED
We take great pride in the Refurbished Products we carry on our Website. All Manufacturer Refurbished Products are Grade A Quality, which means they will arrive in cosmetically pristine condition. Each unit undergoes a rigorous refurbishment process in which each unit is tested in all facets and restored to a like-new state. Our Manufacturer Refurbished products are warrantied and refurbished by their original Manufacturer. Consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Fujitsu (Computers)
Warranty provided by: Fujitsu (Computers)
UPC No: 617079301602
Mfg Part No: RA03643-B002-NA
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 5.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Fujitsu (Computers) logos are registered trademarks of Fujitsu (Computers). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.