TRENDnet 8-Port KVM Switch w/OSD - 8 Ports, USB, PS/2, VGA, Daisy Chain Port, On Screen Display, Auto Scan, Audible Feedback, Cascade Up to 64 Computers, Multi-Platform support, 1 Rack Unit - TK-804RItem#: YYI2-99149H | Model#: TK-804R
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
TRENDnet 8-Port KVM Switch w/OSD - TK-804R Product Details
TRENDnet 8-Port KVM Switch w/OSD
Manage multiple computers with one set of keyboard, mouse & monitor, by using the TRENDnet 8-Port KVM Switch w/OSD. Its compact design gets easily mounted on one rack unit. The VGA, USB and PS/2 interface on the console side and the VGA port on the PC side enables hassle free connectivity. You can switch between PCs using hot-key, push button or On Screen Display (OSD) for flexible management. The Daisy chain ports allow cascading of multiple KVM switches up to 8 levels and let you control up to 64 computers. It gives up to 2048 x 1536 VGA resolution for rich visuals display. The adjustable Auto-Scan & audible feedback features help in the effective management of devices. With support to multiple operating systems, it can be used in Windows, Linux, MAC and many more types of environments. Its password protection and auto timeout logout features provide added network security. The Plug & play and hot-pluggable features let you use it in the existing system without any downtime. So, order the TRENDnet 8-Port KVM Switch w/OSD now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8 KVM ports; allow to connect up to eight devices and have control on its operation
- VGA, PS/2 & USB interface; allows easy connectivity with monitor, keyboard, mouse and PCs
- Hot-key, push button & OSD menus; provide easy and effective controlling of various devices
- Multiplatform support; lets to connect the devices of various makes and from various working environments
- Password protection with auto timeout logout; prevents access by any unauthorized person
- Plug & play and hot-pluggable; let you use it in the existing system without any downtime
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
UPC No: 710931304312
Mfg Part No: TK-804R
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 6.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.